Pancha Karma is a transformational journey allowing you to unwind patterns of the emotional & physical body. This treatment is beneficial for prevention of disease, detoxification, rejuvenation, physical injuries, pre and post-surgery, auto-immune disorders, nerve disorders, pain management, diabetes, etc. We modify Pancha Karma for pregnancy, cancer support and disabilities.
Each day is especially created by your practitioner to support your individual needs and health objectives.
Please inquire about pricing.
Each day includes:
- Tea and 3 organic meals
- Pulse consultation
- Therapeutic treatments specific to your needs
- Self Care Sanctuary Day Pass
- Robe and a towel
- A Drink at Apothecary Bar
- 1 Yoga class
Treatments and tools used as needed
- Cuppings & gua sha for cleansing tissues
- Warm compresses & hot rocks for nourishment
- Netra Basti – ghee bath for your eyes for clarity and eye sight
- Katti Basti – oil bath on your spine for nervous system
- Pindi Bolous – herbal rice pouches for tenderizing muscles
- Shirodhara – a constant flow of warm oil on your forehead
Sample 3 Day Pancha Karma (9 AM to 3 PM)
Day 1 – Day of Investigation
Day 2 – Day of Invigoration
Day 3 – Day of Integration
Pancha Karma is one the most effective healing modalities in Ayurveda. The dhyana Center considers Pancha Karma the ultimate physical, emotional and mental healing experience for detoxifying the body and strengthening the immune system. We are proud to offer this rare, life-changing and healing experience. these retreats are customized and unique to each individual.