Taught by DeAnna Batdorff
2018 Spring Weekend
Friday – Sunday, 11 am to 6 pm
This class is designed to empower each individual to look at themselves, love who they are now and be inspired to make changes for the better.
- Come experience the traditions of Ayurvedic Medicine in a user-friendly format for daily use
- Elemental balance is seasonal health – looking at the body as Cold, Dry, Hot & Wet
- Symptoms & remedy lists for the emotional, spiritual and physical body
- Mapping the face, skin and tongue for self assessment
- Heal yourself with lots of Yes’s and Know what to avoid
Handouts will create a personal book for life!
Cost : $385
(Members always get 10% off)
Reserve your spot today!
Call (707) 823-8818 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“DeAnna is a wonderful teacher. She has a delightful personality and a wealth of knowledge that she shares in a way that makes the information accessible. Each time I take the course, I incorporate new elements into my personal care and diet … and each time I’m in a different place on my Ayurvedic journey, so I understand the teachings on a new and deeper level.” — Judy S.