Discover Your Roadmap to Healthy Bones
Bones are dynamic tissue that support our form. Learn how to care for your bones as you age, maintaining strength, flexibility and nourishment.
Discover the cast of nutrients your bones really need. Learn about digestion, absorption, gut health, eating for your constitution, common deficiencies, and best food preparation methods.
- Assessing deficiencies, digestion & absorption, & eating for your constitution
- Best food prep techniques for nutrient density
OPTIMIZE YOUR HORMONES
Our hormonal system plays an important role in bone rebuilding and maintenance. Blood sugar regulation, thyroid hormones, and estrogen all contribute to bone health.
- Estrogen – progesterone – testosterone
- Thyroid and blood sugar balance
Systemic inflammation in the body is associated with bone loss. Discover the triggers, tests, and nutrients to lower inflammation in the body.
- Measuring inflammation, identifying triggers and assessing total load
- Anti-inflammatory foods and diet plan
Exercise is important. Learn why we want to maintain this practice of building and maintaining our muscle mass to support strong bones throughout our lives.
- Why keep moving – best exercises for bone and muscle health
- Yoga for Osteoporosis
- Cooking For Bone Health Saturday class
What we do on a daily basis to nourish our tissues, maintain flexibility and agility, keep our hormones balanced, & care for ourselves are the little things that add up.
- Moving Lymph for agility and nourishment
- Addressing Sleep, Stress & Daily Self Care
$485 for the series
Please join us if you :
- Want to learn what you can do to maintain strong bones as you age, and are ready and motivated to implement these strategies.
- Have been diagnosed with Osteopenia or Osteoporosis and would like a holistic perspective to give you action steps.
- Wish to learn about optimal digestion, assimilation, and food preparation so that you can get the most out of your foods and provide deep nourishment for your bones.
- Seek to deepen your knowledge about your hormonal system and ways to balance it on a day to day basis and understand the inflammatory cascade that is the root of so many degenerative diseases, and how you can address it.