Sanitation & Hygiene
- Showering is required prior to using the facility.
- Glass containers, alcohol or smoking are not allowed on the premises.
- Refrain from using oils before or durning use in the Self Care Sanctuary.
- Bathing attire is required at all co-times.
We uphold the Self Care Sanctuary as a sacred space to feel safe, comfortable and relaxed.
Be advised that if anyone complains about you being inappropriate, you will be asked to leave the building. This pertains to sexual misconduct, touching another person without permission, excessive talking, loud voices and inappropriate conversations.
Don’t let yourself get too hot or light-headed. If this happens, cool down and rest. Be responsible for your body.
If you are pregnant, have diabetes, a heart condition, a pace maker, anemia, epilepsy or any other health condition, please consult your physician prior to using the Self Care Sanctuary or receiving a therapeutic treatment.
Every child under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a responsible adult, in accordance to the health department.
Every person using the Self Care Sanctuary (including children) must sign a liability waiver annually.
* The dhyana Center is not responsible for lost or stolen articles *