Check out DeAnna’s fall recipe!
- 3 cups Shredded Coconut
- 1-2 Roasted Jalapeno
- 3 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 Tbsp Asafoetida
- ½ tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 2 tsp Mediterranean Salt
- Roast jalapeno in oven at 350° – until skin lifts.
Remove from oven and cover in a bowl for 5 minutes.
Peel, remove seeds and chop.
- In a sauce pan on low, mix Ghee, Asafoetida, Nutmeg & Salt.
Simmer 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add coconut, chopped jalapeno, ghee & spice mixture.
- Knead with hands, blender or mortar and pestle to mix together.
- Taste and adjust salt to taste.