Taught by DeAnna Batdorff
2017 Fall Series
Thursday Evenings ~ 6:00 to 9:00 pm
September 7, 14, 21
October 12, 19, 26
This class is designed to empower each individual to look at themselves, love who they are now and be inspired to make changes for the better.
- Come experience the traditions of Ayurvedic Medicine in a user-friendly format for daily use
- Elemental balance is seasonal health – looking at the body as Cold, Dry, Hot & Wet
- Symptoms & remedy lists for the emotional, spiritual and physical body
- Mapping the face, skin and tongue for self assessment
- Heal yourself with lots of Yes’s and Know what to avoid
Weekly handouts will create a personal book for life!
Cost : $385
(Members always get 10% off)
Reserve your spot today!
Call (707) 823-8818 or email us at email@example.com
“DeAnna is a wonderful teacher. She has a delightful personality and a wealth of knowledge that she shares in a way that makes the information accessible. Each time I take the course, I incorporate new elements into my personal care and diet … and each time I’m in a different place on my Ayurvedic journey, so I understand the teachings on a new and deeper level.” — Judy S.