Here are a few of the benefits of attending our Ayurvedic Clinical Foundations Course, taught by DeAnna Batdorff.
- A working understanding of Ayurveda and how to apply it practically in your life
- A deeply personal journey to discover more about the strengths and challenges you were born with, how to meet the challenges that arise in your current life, and how to watch for changes and head off imbalance that is unique to you
- Learning more about essential core systems in the body that govern all health and how to maintain them
- An introduction to anatomy and physiology of the digestive, lymphatic and glandular systems
- Going beyond sweet smells into how aromatherapy is potent medicine and how to build formulas of essential oils tailored to a particular situation
- Getting acquainted with the elemental properties of food and spices and how to combine them for nutrition and balanced health
- Awesome recipes and a day to get hands-on with Ayurvedic cooking!
- DeAnna’s guidance in class as well as a half-hour personal consultation included in the course
- More pulse instruction and practice than is offered in most other American Ayurvedic schools
- Experience providing a 3-day pancha karma retreat
- 250 hours of instruction to get you started in gaining hours and experience toward professional membership status with the National Ayurvedic Medical Association
- Giving and receiving netra basti (ghee eye bath) treatment
- Receiving multi-practitioner lymphatic bodywork during Session III
- The first step in extensive hands-on practical learning that can lead to competency as an Ayurvedic bodywork practitioner or applying Ayurvedic diagnostic and counselling knowledge to an existing licensed practice
- A day to learn how yoga is a sister practice to Ayurveda
- Student membership at the Center that provides you with $10 yoga classes on class days, 10% off select products in the store, 20% off essential oils during aromatherapy classes, $25 off most first Ayurvedic treatment, 10% off most continuing treatments until the program is complete, 6 complementary self-care visits and a free drink from the bar!
Currently we are offering up to 20% off tuition.
Call for more information or to sign up.