Taught by DeAnna Batdorff and Mary Sheila Gonnella
If You Eat, This Class is For You!
- Proteins, fats & carbohydrates (where does our energy come from)
- Enzymatic breakdown of food (our body’s ability to compost food)
- Elemental theory of hot, cold, wet, dry (assessing food for what it offers)
- Minerals & vitamins (what the color of a food means)
- Cooking & recipes according to Vata, Pitta, Kapha
- Essential fatty acids (breaking down fats and lubricating our tissues)
- Utilizing all food health concepts as needed (when do we need raw, cooked, meat, vegetarian, etc)
- Cooking every Sunday afternoon!
2018 Course Dates
April 27-29, May 4-6, June 1-3
11 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day
Single Weekend: $500
Spice Up Your Life
Eating According to Your Ayurvedic Constitution
- Ayurvedic Philosophy
- Exploring Timing and Your Circadian Rhythm
- Nourishing the Hormonal System
- Spices, Electrolytes
- Sunday cooking class on chutneys, sauces, dessert and more!
This weekend introduces the world view of Ayurveda, how to live in better rhythm with nature and your own body, how hormones affect you and how food affects hormones, how toxins manifest in the body, how food is digested through inner fire, and how to utilize spices and electrolytes to balance your body. We cook together on Sunday!
Perfect for practitioners looking for new ways to inspire and guide their clients. Perfect for anyone who wants to understand the fundamentals of change in their body and how to support healthy change.
Healthy Gut, Healthy Mind
- Deep Nutrition
- Soaking, Sprouting, and Fermentation
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- Sunday cooking class targeting gut health!
This weekend gives you answers to struggles you may be having with your digestion! Whether it’s leaky gut, inflammation, cravings, or allergies there are solutions for you. Learn about how your gut flora can affect your emotions. Explore the easy ways you can add healing and maximum nutrition through fermentation and sprouting. Get the perspective on cleansing versus nourishing.
This is the weekend to tap into honoring your ancestral roots and heal from within with ancient wisdom grounded in current research.
Who Are You and What Food Do You Need?
How Can You Heal From Within?
How Can You Tap Into Your Own Inner Wisdom and Establish a Sacred Relationship With Food?
What are the Foundations of Good Nutrition?
Ayurvedic Nutrition Can Help You Find the Answers!
707.823.8818 ext 108 | firstname.lastname@example.org