Taught by DeAnna Batdorff
Become a health detective
Assessment tools of the Mind, Body and Spirit through the lens of Ayurvedic Medicine.
DeAnna will touch on the basic fundamentals of Ayurveda, progressing to symptomology, mapping or tracking methods, and pathology. Are you too Cold, Dry, Hot or Wet? What is your skin saying when it dries out, gets cold or hot or wet and inflamed?
Ayurveda is a symptomatic approach to health that supports self-responsible healthcare through tracking our symptoms, developing whole body awareness and providing remedies for change.
Our bodies are great communicators, but do we know what it is trying to tell us?
Do we know how to listen to it?
Self Care is the best Healthcare we have!
October 20 – 23, October 27 – 30
11 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day
$800 for Clinical Graduates
707.823.8818 ext 108 | email@example.com
Ayurvedic Pulse Assessment — Nadi Vijnanam
The 7 levels include:
- Genetic constitution and emotions at birth, chakras, glands, organs, tissues and reproductive health
- Learning to track & balance Prana (energy), Tejas (toxic release), Ojas (fluids and immunity)
There are 14 levels in Tibetan medicine — to be discussed
- Face, Tongue, Spine, Skin, Moles/birthmarks, Ears, Nails, Lips
Tracking Symptoms on the Pulse
- Stages of Dis-ease –Samprapti
- Channels of the body- excretory, respiratory, digestive, reproductive, cardiovascular, lymphatic, endocrine- Srotas
- Root causes and how we are affected
- Hormones, Pregnancy & Labor
Remedies, Sacred Routines, Nutritional Support
Cleansing and Nourishing protocols