The dhyana Center will be closed only on Thanksgiving Day,
Christmas Day &
New Year’s Day.
Only the Self Care Sanctuary
will be close Nov 21-24.
- Sweat It Out to Cool It Down
- 5 Amazing Things You Might Not Know about Aromatherapy
- Your Summer Cooling Liver Blend
- Pho for Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner
- What’s New This Week: Ayurvedic Nutrition Starts In One Week!
- Eating for the Seasons : Green Goddess Pesto
- Lymphatic Series: Keep it Moving Into Spring, Part V
- Lymphatic Series — Keep It Moving Into Spring, Part IV
- Welcome Spring with Clarity, Inspiration, and Fresh Perspectives: Your Checklist
- The Lymphatic System: Keep It Moving, Part III
- The Lymphatic System: Keep It Moving, Part II
- DeAnna’s Journey to Service
- The Lymphatic System: Keep it Moving, Part 1
- What’s New This Week: Mapping
- What’s New This Week: 20% Off Essential Oils
- Love Is In The Air: Retreat Savings!
- Pancha Karma: A Deep Transformation
- Love is in the Air: Special Savings for a Special Someone
- What’s New This Week: First, Love Yourself
- Come Hither!
- What’s New This Week: Blood Sugar Secrets and Nourishing Love
- Spotlight on Michelle Vesser
- Be Your Valentine: What’s New This Week
- Have you seen how many classes are coming in 2018?
- Enjoy Hot August Nights — and Days — at the dhyana Center
- 2017 :: April News :: Spring
- Strengthen Your 6th Sense With the Matrix of the Soul
- The Hidden Card of 2017
- The Tarot and 2017
- Spiritual Luck in 2017 :: Part I
- Self Care Sanctuary Seasonal Closure
- 2016 :: December News :: Winter Solstice
- 10 Day dhyana Center Challenge
- Raw Cheese Recipe
- Guasha Massage
- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
- Maha Saraswati Mantra
- December Specials
- Sacred Gifts